While herbs are fresh in your garden, use them to add antioxidant power and flavor to your next salad.
Garlic Herb Vinaigrette
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) plus 2 tablespoons jovial extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup (60ml) apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp. (10g) Dijon mustard
- 2 medium cloves garlic (14g), minced
- 3 tbsp. fresh herbs (any combination of diced chives, oregano or thyme)
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a screw-top jar, combine the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, mustard, garlic, herbs and salt.
- Cover and shake vigorously to combine.
- Taste and add a few grinds of black pepper and additional salt if desired.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Shake well before using.