This Lemon Tahini Dressing is a deliciously creamy way to top salad and if the dressing is made a bit thicker, it’s wonderful as a sandwich spread or dip.
Lemon Tahini Salad Dressing
- 1/3 cup (80g) jovial extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup (60g) fresh lemon juice, from about 2 medium lemons
- 1/3 cup (80g) tahini
- 1 tsp. (6g) tamari
- 1 tsp. (6g) honey
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced
- In a screw-top jar, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, tahini, tamari, honey, garlic and water.
- Cover and shake vigorously to combine.
- Taste and season with a few grinds of black pepper.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Shake well before using.