Mint, Honey & Lemon Salad Dressing
How To Make Mint & Honey Salad Dressing
This refreshing salad dressing is not only delicious and healthy, it’s easy to make too. You’ll need a knife and chopping board, a blender and a jar or bowl to put the dressing in. Gather these items and your ingredients and you’re ready to get started!
Start by cutting half of the fresh mint into thin strips. Then put the remaining mint, olive oil, honey, lemon juice, and salt into a blender and blend for only a few seconds. You’ll know it's blended when you see the sauce has a smooth cloudy look. Add the cut mint and mix together.
Chill the sauce for 10 minutes in the fridge and then it’s ready to drizzle on your greens.
Why jovial Olive Oil?
Made from three ancient varieties; Favarol, Grignano, and Nostrano olives, jovial Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil comes direct from the farmer to you. Our 100% organic olive oil has a delicate flavor with the perfect balance of fruitiness. It’s perfect for salad dressing, cooking, baking, dipping, and more!
Fresh Mint, Honey & Lemon Salad Dressing with Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- About 20 fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons jovial Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon honey (opt for ½ tablespoon for a less sweet dressing)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- A pinch of salt
1. Cut half of the fresh mint into thin strips.
2. Put the remaining mint, olive oil, honey, lemon juice, and salt into a blender and blend for a few seconds until the sauce has a smooth cloudy look.
3. Add the cut mint and mix together. Chill the sauce for 10 minutes in the fridge and then use as a salad dressing or as a sauce with fish.