Cannellini Bean Salad
- 3 tablespoons jovial Reserve Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Small slice of one clove of fresh garlic, minced
- ⅛ teaspoon fine sea salt
- ⅛ teaspoon dried oregano
- ⅛ teaspoon dried basil
- Pinch onion powder
- 13-ounce jar of jovial Cannellini Beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar, lemon juice, garlic, salt, oregano, basil, and onion powder.
- Add the beans, parsley, and green onions to the bowl and mix well.
- Cover the bowl, place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes before serving.