One of the best ways to enjoy einkorn wheat berries is like the French do. It’s easy, delicious and completely sustaining. Just chop up your favorite vegetables with minced fresh herbs, extra virgin olive oil, the wheat berries and a crumble of feta or goat cheese for the perfect final touch.
Einkorn Wheat Berry Salad
- 1 ½ jovial cups einkorn wheat berries
- 4 fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 scallions, sliced
- 3 tbsp. parsley, minced
- 3 oz. feta cheese
- 3 tbsp. jovial extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- Cook einkorn according to Basic Cooking Instructions located on the package.
- Set aside to cool.
- In a medium serving bowl, whisk olive oil, vinegar, scallions and parsley together.
- Add tomatoes, cucumbers and feta and mix well.
- Toss with wheat berries and serve with salt and pepper to taste.