Makes ¾ cup
Creamy Herb & Olive Oil Salad Dressing
- ½ cup jovial Reserve Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tablespoons sour cream or buttermilk
- ¾ teaspoon white vinegar or lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, minced
- ½ teaspoon fresh chives, minced
- ½ teaspoon fresh parsley, minced
- ¼ teaspoon fresh oregano, minced or a pinch of dried oregano
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the oil, sour cream, vinegar or lemon juice, salt and herbs.
- Transfer the dressing to the container of a hand blender and blend on high for 45 seconds and serve immediately.
- To emulsify the dressing, place the container in the refrigerator for 1 hour. Blend again on high for 45 seconds until smooth and creamy.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.