Tagliatelle with Creamy Primavera
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 spring onion
- 3 tbsp. butter
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Pecorino cheese
- salt and black pepper
- Cut zucchini, carrots and onion in thin julienne strips.
- In a large skillet, melt butter on medium heat.
- Add vegetables with salt to taste and sauté quickly for 1 minute, then remove from the pan.
- Set pan on low heat. Add heavy cream and grated cheese; cook for 1 minute until cheese melts.
- Turn off heat and add vegetables to the cream sauce.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Top pasta with sauce and serve with grated cheese and black pepper to taste.