Tagliatelle with Creamy Broccoli & Peas
- 4 cups broccoli florets, chopped fine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon jovial Reserve Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ¾ cup grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh dill or mint (optional)
- One 9 ounce box of jovial Brown Rice Tagliatelle or your favorite jovial pasta
- In a large skillet, combine the broccoli, butter, olive oil, garlic, and salt to taste.
- Place the skillet on the stove and cook on medium-low heat for 4 minutes, stirring frequently. Add a few tablespoons of water, as needed, to ensure the broccoli does not burn.
- Add the cream and the peas to the skillet and cook for 3 minutes.
- Turn off heat and mix in the cheese and the dill or mint.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain the pasta.
- Add the pasta to the skillet and toss with the sauce.
- Serve with grated Pecorino Romano cheese.