If you enjoy a bowl of spaghetti and meatballs, you can make them gluten free and delicious without bread crumbs. In fact, many authentic Italian recipes use mashed potatoes instead of bread.
Spaghetti & Gluten Free Meatballs
- 12 oz. jovial brown rice spaghetti
- ½ large onion, minced
- 18 oz. jovial crushed tomatoes
- 3 tbsp. jovial extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup potatoes, boiled
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¼ cup parsley, minced
- ¼ cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup grated cheese
- Prepare tomato sauce by sautéing 3 tbsp. of oil, 1/4 large onion and tomatoes with salt to taste for 20 minutes.
- Combine all other ingredients in a mixing bowl. Form 20-24 meatballs.
- Bake meatballs on ungreased baking sheet for 14 minutes at 350°F.
- Flip the meatballs with a spatula after 7 minutes.
- Add meatballs to the tomato sauce and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Cook pasta according to the package directions. Mix pasta with sauce and top with meatballs and grated cheese.