Shells with Herbed Yogurt and Zucchini
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 3 tablespoons jovial Reserve Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ¾ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 12-ounce box of jovial Gluten Free Brown Rice Shells or your favorite jovial pasta
- In a large skillet, stir-fry the zucchini on medium-high heat in 1 tablespoon of olive oil for 1 minute. Transfer zucchini to a large serving dish.
- Stir in the yogurt, the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, dill, chives, lemon juice, and salt.
- Cook the pasta according to instructions.
- Drain the pasta, toss with the sauce and serve.