If you enjoy shellfish and seafood, here is quick way to prepare a bouillabaisse sauce that you can prepare in less than 30 minutes. We love how the tomato broth flavors the einkorn linguine.
Linguine with easy Seafood Bouillabaisse
- 12 oz. jovial einkorn whole grain linguine
- ½ leek, thinly sliced
- 1 rib of celery, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. parsley, minced
- 3 tbsp. jovial extra virgin olive oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 12 oz. jovial diced tomatoes
- 12 littleneck clams and/or mussels
- 4 oz. calamari, sliced
- 4 oz. shrimp, deveined
- 8 oz. firm fish, like halibut, hake, or cod
- Sauté oil, leeks, celery, garlic and parsley on low heat for 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, bay leaves and salt to taste. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add calamari to the sauce & cook uncovered with salt to taste for 7 minutes.
- Scrub mussels and clams with a brush. Cut fish filets in 2 inch pieces.
- Add the clams, mussels, shrimp & fish to skillet, let come to a boil. Cover and simmer on medium low heat for 7 minutes. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Serve pasta in individual bowls with seafood sauce ladled on top.