You will be surprised at how easy it is to make your own cocktail sauce, and your homemade version will taste so much better than store bought. You can also control the heat of the horseradish to your liking.
Jovial Cocktail Sauce
- 1 cup (248 grams) jovial organic crushed tomatoes
- ¼ cup (35 grams) red onion diced
- 2 tbsp. (32 grams) prepared horseradish
- 2 tbsp. (21 grams) fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ½ tsp. (2 grams) sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the “S” blade
- Using the pulse feature of the processor puree ingredients.
- Store cocktail sauce in an airtight container in refrigerator until ready to use.