Gluten Free Italian Stir-Fried Farfalle Pasta
- 1 pounds cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons jovial extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ½ cup shredded pecorino romano cheese
- In a large skillet, cook tomatoes & garlic in oil and salt to taste on high heat for 3 minutes until tomatoes are very soft, but still hold their shape.
- Cook pasta for 5 minutes according to package directions. Transfer the pasta to the skillet with a slotted spoon. Reserve the pasta cooking water.
- Add the peas to the skillet with ½ cup of cooking water. Cook on medium-high heat for 3 to 4 minutes until the peas are soft and pasta is al dente, stirring frequently. Add cooking water as needed to keep pasta very moist.
- Mix in the cheese and cook for 1 minute. Serve from skillet.