Gluten Free or Einkorn Fusilli with Steak, Asparagus & Broccoli
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- ½ bunch asparagus, cut into ½-inch pieces
- One 12 ounce box jovial Gluten Free Fusilli or jovial Traditional Einkorn Fusilli
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons jovial Reserve Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pound sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch long strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring 3 quarts of water to a boil in a large saucepan. Add 1 tablespoon of sea salt or salt to taste.
- Add the broccoli, asparagus, and pasta to the pot and cook for 12 minutes, maintaining a rolling boil.
- While the pasta is cooking, warm the oil and garlic in a large skillet. Add the steak, season with salt and pepper and cook on medium heat until the meat is just cooked through.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer all of the pasta and vegetables to the hot skillet, leaving some cooking water in the pot. Stir fry the pasta for a minute or two, adding a few tablespoons of cooking water to keep the pasta moist.
- Serve right out of the skillet.