Fusilli Broccoli Mac & Cheese
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 4 tbsp. einkorn flour
- 3 cups warm milk
- 3 cups grated aged Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- In a medium saucepan, add butter and flour and cook on medium-low until bubbly.
- Add the milk very slowly, whisking constantly, until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Cook for 10 minutes, whisking occasionally, until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from the burner and mix in the cheeses
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions. When three minutes remain to the cooking time, add the broccoli to the pot and cook together with the pasta.
- Drain, add the pasta and broccoli to the cheese sauce and serve.