Capellini with Shrimp & Zucchini Dill Butter
- 12 oz. jovial brown rice capellini
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled & deveined
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. parsley, minced
- 1/3 cup fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tbsp. jovial extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. dry white wine
- 2 zucchini, julienned
- Stir fry zucchini with 1 tbsp. of olive oil on medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Set aside.
- Simmer garlic, oil, butter and parsley for 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp, cook on high for 3-5 minutes, salt to taste.
- Stir in wine, let evaporate for 1 minute.
- Add dill and zucchini and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Cook pasta according to directions, toss with sauce & serve.