Gluten Free Penne with Roasted Tomatoes & Peppers & New 4oz. Pack Size
We love this new recipe for Penne with Oven-Roasted Tomatoes & Peppers because it is so easy to prepare, and it’s a delicious alternative to tomato sauce. We’ve also got some news for you! Jovial Brown Rice Penne is now available in a convenient 4 oz. size. We began offering sample packs to celiac support groups a few years ago, which prompted many requests for us to offer this size for sale. Whether you’re traveling or cooking for one, these convenient little bags won’t take up too much space, so you can enjoy jovial gluten free pasta anywhere. We’d love to come along with you on your next vacation rental!
Penne with Oven-Roasted Tomatoes & Peppers
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 4 yellow peppers, diced
- 1 lb. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, cut into strips
- 3 tbsp. jovial Reserve Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes
- One box 12 oz. jovial gluten free penne
- Grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine vegetables, onion, oil, red pepper, and salt to taste on a large baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, rotating the vegetables after 15 minutes with a metal spatula.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Toss pasta with roasted vegetables and serve with grated cheese.