Harvesting Health from History
Ancient grains are inherently more nutritious than modern varieties. Einkorn is the most ancient wheat and is the result of Mother Nature’s untouchable craftsmanship.
Pure goodness as is.
- High in Thiamin, essential dietary and trace minerals
- Good source of protein, iron, dietary fiber and a number of B Vitamins.
- Contains a significant amount of the powerful antioxidant Lutein
- Higher Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity (ORAC) than durum and bread wheat
- Higher content of proteins, tocols and carotenoids than other species of wheat.
- Lower percentage of nutrient loss during processing
Whole Grain Einkorn Wheat vs. Durum Wheat
Whole Grain Einkorn vs. Nature’s Superfood
Whole Einkorn Flour vs. Other Whole Wheat Flours