Red Pepper & Sun-dried Tomato Sauce
It is time to make good use of fresh peppers from the garden or your local farmer’s market. This sauce is really so easy to prepare and we love how the flavor combines with spiced feta cheese and our brown rice pasta. We think you’ll like it too.
- 1 red onion, diced
- 2 red peppers, diced
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes
- 18oz. Jovial Whole Peeled Tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 8 oz. feta cheese
- 1 tbsp. dried oregano
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- In food processor, pulse 2 tbsp. oil, onion, garlic, peppers, sun-dried tomatoes and whole peeled tomatoes until smooth.
- Cook in large skillet with olive oil and salt to taste for 15-20 minutes.
- Cut feta into cubes and season with 1 tbsp. of olive oil, oregano and chili.
- Mix pasta well with tomato sauce and garnish with feta.